Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sanskriti University, set up in a serene environment with state of the art infrastructure, is delivering 360-degree holistic development of students. Sanskriti’s intellectual capital comprises highly qualified and experienced faculty drawn from Industry as well as from Academia. A Curriculum tailored to the needs of the industry, coupled with the use of industry-leading pedagogies enables the students to transform themselves into job-ready resources. Sanskriti is committed to elevating itself to the status of top 10 private universities on all key parameters by delivering exceptional skill-based education by making incremental progress at a quick pace.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Vice Chancellor
- Director-Admissions & Outreach Deans
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Joint Registrar, Administrative Officer, HR Manager, HR Executive, Training & Placement Officer, Chief Librarian, Dy. Librarian, ERP Head, IT Head/ Manager, Finance Officer, CA/CS, Account Executive, Typist / Steno, Office Assistant, Personal Secretary, Soft Skill-Trainer, Sports Officer, Hostel Wardens (Gents & Ladies), Academic Coordinators, Admission Counselors, Marketing Executive, Telecaller, Radio Jockey, Chef, X-ray Technician, OT Technician, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician / Lab Asstt., Pathology Lab Staff, Music & Dance Teachers, Receptionist
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
• Engineering & Information Technology: CSE (AI, Java, Data Science, .Net) /ME (CAD/CAM, Machine Design)
• Management & Commerce: Finance/Marketing/IB/Commerce
• Education: M.Ed. / B.Ed.
• Fashion Designing & Fine Arts: Fashion Designing /Painting /Sculpture / Applied Art / Printmaking / Visual Communication
• Basic & Applied Sciences: Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics /Biotechnology /Forensic Sciences
• Tourism & Hospitality: Front Office / Production / F&B Services
• Agriculture: Agronomy / Horticulture
• Humanities & Social Sciences: Hindi /English /Economics / Psychology /Sanskrit /Political Science /Sociology /Human Values
• Medical & Allied Sciences: MLT /Anatomy /Physiology /Micro Biology /CVT /Optometry /Physiotherapy
• Pharmacy: Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology / Pharmacognosy / Pharmachemistry
• Nursing: B.Sc. / ANM / GNM
• Foreign Languages & Trainer Soft Skills: French /Japanese /German /English
• Law & Legal Studies: Law Specializations
• Indian Medicine: BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification &. Exp. as per UGC, PCI, RCI, BCI, INC, NCTE &. CCIM Norms.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The salary for all positions will be as per UGC/University Norms, For exceptionally qualified candidates, remuneration and perks will not be a constraint.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chhata Rural, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply with all testimonials with color photograph by filling in the format available on: https://www.sanskriti.edu.in/career/applynow.php Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mention the discipline and position applied for. Apply within 10 days. (Candidate from IIT/NIT/Central University will be preferred)
Campus: 28 K.M. Stone, Mathura – Delhi Highway, Chhata, Mathura, U.P. – 281401
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org