Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 10-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering & Technology is established in the year 2007 by Guru Nanak Educational Society. GNIET is illustrious of well qualified and experienced teachers, knowledgeable and expert visiting professors in addition to highly equipped campus, practical training sessions and sensitivity to social discipline and responsibility. The institute has sprawling lush green campus in the vicinity of MIDC, Kalmeshwar wherein more than 100 industries of high repute are running & thus provides an ideal atmosphere for technical learning and developing managerial skills. Extra- curricular activities are encouraged to help students to exhibit their talent in the field of sports and games.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post Associate Professor(S) And Professor(S).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- M.Tech Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics & Power Systems)
- M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech In Structural Engineering
- M.Tech In Heat Power Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For Engineering Subjects :- BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or quivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
For Science and Humanities Subjects :- A Master’s degree with First Class or equivalent in a relevant subject and, must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET / SET.
1) BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or quivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
2) At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
3) Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
1) Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
2) Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
3) At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor UGC / Co- supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion.
At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 23-01-2022 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Those who are in employment shall route their applications through their parent employer, furnishing an advance copy of the same to the Principal. However, it shall be binding for the applicant to furnish the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the parent employer on or before the date of interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 23-01-2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Guru Nanak Institute of Engineering and Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for Teaching faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com