Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING ASSOCIATE RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 11-02-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University Act, 1963, some of the Colleges of Agriculture and Veterinary Science were transferred from the Universities to which they had been affiliated to the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University during June, 1964. These were: College of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, Hyderabad (established in 1961, affiliated to Osmania University), Agricultural College, Bapatla(established in 1945, affiliated to Andhra University), Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College, Tirupati (established in 1961, affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University) and Andhra Veterinary College, Tirupati (established in 1961, also affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University). In addition, 41 Agricultural Research Stations, functioning under the Department of Agriculture and four Research Stations of the Animal Husbandry Department were transferred to the University in July, 1966 and May, 1967, respectively. The University was formally inaugurated on March 20, 1965 byShri LalBahadurShastri, the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. Another Significant milestone was the inauguration of the University’s building programme by Smt Indira Gandhi the then Hon’blePrime Minister of India on June 23. 1966.Subsequently, the University was renamed as Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) on November 7, 1996 in honour and memory of an outstanding Parliamentarian, Acharya N.G. Ranga who rendered remarkableself less service for the cause of the farmers and is regarded as an outstanding educationist, Kissan leader and freedom fighter.
Notification for the Posts of Teaching Associates (on Full time & Hourly basis)
A walk in-interview will be conducted on 16-02-2022 @ 10.30 AM in the office of Associate Dean, College of Food Science & Technology, Rudrur, Nizamabad District for filling up of the following posts on purely temporary and contract basis for the 2nd semester, 2021-22 academic year only.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Associate/ Part time teacher
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Teaching Associate – I (Full Time Basis)
- Unit Operations in Food Processing-II Food Refrigeration and Cold Chain.
- Teaching Associate-II (Full Time Basis)
- Marketing Management and International Trade
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Project Preparation & Management
- Business Management & Economics.
- Part Time Teacher-I (Hourly Basis) ICT Applications in Food Industry
- Part Time Teacher-II (Hourly Basis) Communication & Soft skills Development
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Teaching Associate – I (Full Time Basis) 01 Ph.D./M.Tech with specialization in (Processing & Food Engineering)/ (Post Harvest Engineering) from a recognized University/ Institution
- Teaching Associate-II (Full Time Basis) 01 M.B.A. (Agril. Business Management) in PJTSAU/ M.Sc. (Agril. Economics) from a recognized University / Institution
- Part Time Teacher-I (Hourly Basis) 01 M.Tech.(Computer Science & Communication Engineering) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Part Time Teacher-II (Hourly Basis) 01 P.G. in English literature from recognized University/ Institution.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Teaching Associate: Rs. 45,000/- (Ph. D) Rs. 40,000/- (PG)
Part time teacher: Rs. 1000/- per class
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Walk in-interview will be conducted on 16.02.2022 from 10.30 am onwards for recruitment of Teaching Associate/ Part time teacher on temporary basis
The interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in-interview along with originals and a set of xerox copies of all certificates and two pass post size photographs on the scheduled date.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- Preferably qualified in National Eligible Test – NET
- Associate Dean being the Chairman will have right either to fill up the above post or reject without assigning any reasons.
- Candidate with B.Tcch. and B.Sc. qualification need not attend for the above posts.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on 16-02-2022 @ 10.30 AM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 – 40 – 24015011 To 24015017 (Extn.:304)
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Associate positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.