Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Azim Premji University was established in 2010 by the Azim Premji Foundation. The Foundation works extensively with the public school systems in many states in India, with a clear purpose – to contribute to a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society. The University supports Education and related fields of human development through its programmes of study that prepare professionals with integrity, competence and social commitment. Our research programmes contribute to knowledge relevant to these fields.
Azim Premji University Bengaluru, Karnataka Invites Application for the Positions of Coordinator for the Translations Initiative Recruitment 2022
Azim Premji University invites applications for the role of Coordinator for our Translations Initiative at our upcoming campus at Bhopal
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Coordinator for the Translations Initiative
- Coordination between different teams to establish strong linkages between the Field Institutes and Publications team at the Azim Premji Foundation.
- Creating processes and systems of support for members working in our Field institutes to encourage them to contribute articles to publications and seminars.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- A postgraduate degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 5 – 6 years of on-ground experience in the education sector.
- Ability to engage with articles in science, mathematics, pedagogy, education and social development.
- An openness to to frequent travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- An openness to to working in a team and an inclination for learning new ideas.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Send us an email with the following documents to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Ensure the subject line is ‘Application for Coordinator: Translations Initiative’:
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae
- The name, address, email ID of three referees and their designation
- A completed Application Form
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 30 September 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Azim Premji University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Coordinator for the Translations Initiative positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org