Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
CEPT University, established in 1962, is focused on understanding, designing, planning, constructing, and managing human habitat. Its teaching programs are designed to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs aim to deepen the understanding of human habitat. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more livable. Faculties at the University function as a collaborative of full-time faculty members and highly engaged practitioners who share teaching and institutional responsibilities. The University comprises five faculties. The Faculty of Architecture was established as the ‘School of Architecture’ in 1962. It focuses on design in the private realm. The Faculty of Planning, focused on planning in the public realm, was established in 1972 as the ‘School of Planning’. The Faculty of Technology, which concentrates on engineering and construction, was established in 1982 as the ‘School of Building Science and Technology’. The Faculty of Design was established in 1991 as the ‘School of Interior Design’. It deals with habitat related interiors, crafts, systems, and products. Faculty of Management was established in 2013 and it focuses on Habitat and Project Management.
CEPT University Ahmedabad, Gujarat Invites Application for the Non Teaching Positions of Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
CEPT established the School of Building Science and Technology (SBST) in 1982 that focuses on issues concerning Planning, Design, and Construction & Management of Human Habitats. SBST has now been renamed as Faculty of Technology. Faculty of Technology, CEPT University, Ahmedabad invites applications for the position of Laboratory Assistants, Faculty of Technology. We are looking for a candidate who has good hands on laboratory techniques as well as practical knowledge, experience in testing materials, and equipment knowledge.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Laboratory Assistants, Faculty of Technology
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Faculty of Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Climate change/ Forensic Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Laboratory Assistant (Full-Time position)
- Academic Qualification and Experience Required
- Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering.Minimum 2 years of experience in material testing laboratory in the academic institute or material testing laboratory of high repute.Candidate pursuing Ph.D. in the similar area can also apply.
- Expertise required
- Should have the theoretical knowledge about the testing materials.
- Should be able to integrate the theory with practical testing methodology for the materials as per the IS codes.
- Should know the relevance of the tests for the materials and should be able to interpret and explain the result from the experimentation.
- Should be able to operate the equipment safely and should be able to maintain the equipment periodically.
- Should be able to work with MS word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Laboratory Assistant- (Full-time/ Part-Time position)
- Academic Qualification and Experience Required
- Graduation Degree in (Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Climate change/ Forensic Science) having experience in Environmental Auditing.Minimum 2 years of Experience in Environment laboratory in the academic institute or industry or consulting firm of high repute
- Expertise required
- Should have the theoretical knowledge about the testing water, wastewater, air and noise parameters.
- Should be able to integrate the theory with practical testing methodology for the environment parameters as per the IS codes and APHA.
- Should know the relevance of the tests for the environment parameters and should be able to interpret and explain the result from the experimentation.
- Should be able to operate the equipment safely and should be able to maintain the equipment periodically.Should be able to work with MS word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist faculty for the relevant subjects and to demonstrate the required experiments by integrating theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Assist students to operate instruments in the laboratory.
- Maintaining the laboratory related stocks/ register for calibration, routine maintenance, usage and procurement of materials.
- Assist faculty members for professional testing work and prepare the relevant reports at various stages.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please apply at https://forms.gle/e2mskBWJb6g6aF1Y9
Last date is 15-Mar-2022. The salary and benefits will match with the best practices.
Priority consideration will be given to applications received by 15-Mar-2022, although the review process will continue until the position is filled.
Note: Interested Internal candidates may also submit their applications through their Dean/HODs.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15-Mar-2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
CEPT University, Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat , INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
CEPT University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Non Teaching positions (Laboratory Assistant)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org