Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
D.Y. PATIL AGRICULTURE & TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
D.Y. Patil Agriculture & Technical University is located at the village of Talsande in Kolhapur. It is situated around a scenic view and is surrounded by natural beauty. Located only 20 kms away from the historical city of Kolhapur, the University is built over an area of 200 acres and its architecture is plush and eco-friendly. More than 2,500 coconut trees and chikoo trees add grace to its fresh environment.
D.Y. Patil Agriculture & Technical University Talsande, Maharashtra Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Librarian/ Training and Placement Officer/ Controller of Examinations/ Accounts Officer CA Recruitment 2022
D.Y.PATIL AGRICULTURE AND TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY Invites applications for the following posts PROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Training and Placement Officer
- Controller of Examinations
- Accounts Officer CA
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Food Technology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Computer Science and Engineering M.E/M.Tech./MCA or Ph.D. in CSE/IT
- Agricultural Engineering M.E./M.Tech. or Ph.D. (FMPE, PFE, IDE, REE, SWCE, Mechanical Engineering)
- Agricultural Science M.Sc. Agricultural Science and NET/SET or Ph.D.
- Food Technology M.Sc. Food Science & Technology and NET/SET or Ph.D.
- Management/ABM MBA or Ph.D. (Marketing, MBA with NET/SET, Production, Analytics and Systems and Agri Business management/Agri Economics
- Physics M.Sc. Physics and NET/SET or Ph.D.in Physics
- Mathematics M.Sc. Mathematics and NET/SET or Ph D. Math’s
- LIBRARIAN M.Lib NET/SET or Ph.D.
- TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OFFICER MBA with 10 years of Experience
- CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS M.Tech/any other Masters Degree with 15 years of Experience (Ph.D. Candidate Preferred)
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER CA with 10 years Experience
- Qualification and experience should be as per UGC and AICTE norms.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with updated CV at email@example.com before 10th August, 2022.
D.Y.PATIL Educational City, Wathar-Warna Road, Talsande, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416112
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10th August, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
D.Y. Patil Agriculture & Technical University, Chavare, Talsande, Maharashtra 416112, INDIA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 10th August 2022