Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
BHU Banaras Hindu University is a Central University established by an Act of Parliament whose mandate is mainly to impart and disseminate education. In order to ensure smooth teaching and timely completion of Academic activities, the BHU Act & Statues empowers the University to perform recruitment activities on various vacant/newly sanctioned teaching/non-teaching positions of the University through duly constituted Selection Committees. The process of recruitment is a routine work which comprises of inviting applications from the eligible candidates their short-listing, conducting recruitment test/interview, declaration of results, and finally issuing appointment letters to the selected candidates. These activities are performed all-round the year as per the norms of the governing agencies viz. UGC, DCI, MIC, AYUSH, RCI, AICTE etc.
BHU Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for the following Positions of Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant /Demonstrator /Radiological Physicist /Clinical Associates Recruitment 2022
The Banaras Hindu University invites ONLINE applications from Indian citizen for following teaching/nonteaching positions on contractual basis to run different courses at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha (Mirzapur), BHU and in Main Campus, BHU. Last Date for Online submission of Application form is 01-11-2022. The engagement for the post of Teaching Associate/Teaching Assistant/Demonstrator for the academic session 2022-23, which may be extended, if required.
The engagements on these positions are purely on contract basis for specific works as per university rules. The candidates having minimum qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith their downloaded application form with original certificate/documents at the Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, at 9.00 a.m. on the date as given against each:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant
- Radiological Physicist
- Clinical Associates
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus(RGSC)
- Teaching Associate/Teaching Assistant Agronomy B.Sc.(Ag.)
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant B.Com.(Hons)
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant B.Com.(Hons)-FMM
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant M.Sc.(Ag.) Plant Biotechnology
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant MCA
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant Medical Laboratory Technology B.Voc. Course, DDU Kaushal Kendra
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant Hospitality & Tourism Management B.Voc. Course, DDU Kaushal Kendra
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant Fashion Technology & Apparel Design. B.Voc. Course, DDU Kaushal Kendra
- Demonstrator Fashion Technology & Apparel Design B.Voc. Course, DDU Kaushal Kendra
- Radiological Physicist Dept. Radiotherapy & Radiation Medicine – Dept. of Radiotherapy & Radiation Medicine, IMS
- Clinical Associates S.S. Hospital, USHCC, UEHCC, – S.S. Hospital, USHCC, UEHCC
- Clinical Associates – Rajiv Gandhi South Campus(RGSC)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the posts, essential qualifications, general instructions to the candidates etc. may be seen on the ‘Recruitment Portal’ of our website www.bhu.ac.in/rac
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant
- Rs. 50,000/-p.m.(fixed) (for Teaching Associate)
- Rs. 45,000/-p.m.(fixed) (for Teaching Assistant)
- Demonstrator Rs. 42,500/-p.m.(fixed)
- Radiological Physicist Rs. 60,000/-p.m.(fixed)
- Clinical Associates Rs. 1,00000/-p.m. (fixed)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates having minimum qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith their downloaded application form with original certificate/documents at the Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, at 9.00 a.m. on the date as given against each
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant /Demonstrator Date of Walk-In Interview 07.11.2022
- Radiological Physicist /Clinical Associates Date of Walk-In Interview 08.11.2022
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant /Demonstrator Date of Walk-In Interview 07.11.2022
Radiological Physicist /Clinical Associates Date of Walk-In Interview 08.11.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Banaras Hindu University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant /Demonstrator /Radiological Physicist /Clinical Associates positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 08th November 2022