Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL DWARKA – TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The DPS Society is a non-profit, non-proprietary, private, educational organization. This Global Network of over 200 English medium, co-educational, secular schools provides education from Pre-Nursery/Nursery to Class XII. The DPS Family – with its transcontinental identity, is not merely a list of institutions, persons or facts; it is a network of values, systems and relationships.
Delhi Public School Dwarka New Delhi, Delhi Invites Application for the following Positions of Post Graduate Teachers/ Trained Graduate Teachers/ Primary Teacher/ Counselor for Senior School/ U.D.C/ L.D.C Recruitment 2022
Delhi Public School, Dwarka (Under the Aegis of DPS Society, New Delhi) Sector-3, Phase I, Dwarka, New Delhi -110078
Requires candidates with good academic record, excellent communication skills, experience in the relevant field and sound knowledge of computers for the following posts:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Counselor for Senior School
- U.D.C. (Admin / Accounts Assistant)
- L.D.C. (Admin)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
• PGT Sociology
• TGT- English, Mathematics, Social Science, Fine Arts
• PRT: General, Mathematics, Hindi
• PRT: Art & Craft, Music (Western Instrumental / Vocal and Indian Vocal)
• Counselor for Senior School
• U.D.C. (Admin / Accounts Assistant)
• L.D.C. (Admin)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• PGT Sociology: M.A. Sociology with B.Ed.
• TGT- English, Mathematics, Social Science, Fine Arts: CTET qualified Graduate / Post Graduate in the relevant subject with B.Ed.
• PRT: General, Mathematics, Hindi, CTET qualified Graduate / Post Graduate with B.Ed.
• PRT: Art & Craft, Music (Western Instrumental / Vocal and Indian Vocal: Graduate / Post Graduate in the relevant subject.
• Counselor for Senior School: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Psychology / Post Graduate in Child Development or Post Graduate in Career Guidance and Counselling from a recognized university / institution.
• U.D.C. (Admin / Accounts Assistant): Graduate / Post graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice from a recognized institution having adequate computer knowledge. Working experience in public schools is desirable.
• L.D.C. (Admin): Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice from a recognized institution having adequate computer knowledge. Working experience in public schools is desirable.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Salary as per VII CPC & DPS Society rules.
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply within 15 days on prescribed form available at the Main Gate, Delhi Public School, Sector-3, Dwarka on payment of Rs. 30/- (including GST) on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. The management reserves the right to call only shortlisted candidates for interview.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Delhi Public School Dwarka, Phase I, Dwarka Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Public School Dwarka invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teachers and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 25th November 2022