Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2023 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies. TISS is a research university with M. Phil. and Ph. D. programme and basic and applied research in a range of areas. A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute facilitating strong linkages between education, research, field action and Dissemination. The Institute provides significant space and resources for basic and policy research; and has research collaboration with some of the best universities and institutions across all continents. TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai, Maharashtra Invites Application for the following Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023
The TISS Guwahati campus invites applications for Five posts of Assistant Professors, in the following disciplines, to be filled on contract basis for one year initially and extendable based on performance of candidate and requirement by the Institute:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professors
- Assistant Professor in Social Work, Centre for Counselling, School of Social Work.
- Assistant Professor in Economics, Centre for Undergraduate Studies (CUGS).
- Assistant Professor in Psychology, Centre for Undergraduate Studies (CUGS).
- Assistant Professor in Sociology, Centre for Undergraduate Studies (CUGS).
- Assistant Professor in Political Science, Centre for Undergraduate Studies (CUGS)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
- Counselling : A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in MA(Social Work)/MASW/MSW / from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Economics : A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Economics/Development Economics/Labour Economics from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Psychology : A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Sociology : A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Sociology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Political Science : A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Political Science from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Remuneration: Consolidated salary of Rs. 74,616/- p.m. (Pay Band Rs. 15600 – 39100 ; AGP Rs. 6000/-) in 6th CPC as approved by funder.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply Now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute’s website at www.tiss.edu.
• The candidates desiring to apply for more than one post need to apply separately for each post.
• The candidates those who have already applied to the posts listed at Sr. No.1 to 4 w.r.t. advertisement No. ADVT/ACAD/TISS-GUWAHATI/JULY/2022 dated 28 July 2022 need not apply again. Their applications will be considered as per the rules.
• The candidates are requested to take a print of the acknowledgement of the online application and keep it for future reference.
Last date of receipt of online application: 20th April, 2023
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for receiving application is 20th April, 2023
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, VN Purav Marg, Deonar, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for the following Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 20th April 2023