Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2023 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad, was founded in 1958 as the Central Institute of English (CIE). Giving shape to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s (India’s first Prime Minister) vision to set up an institution to impart quality training in English for teachers, the mandate of the University is to advance and disseminate “instructional, research and extension facilities in the teaching of English and foreign languages and literatures in India” as well as “to take appropriate measures for interdisciplinary studies and research in literary and cultural studies, and to develop critical intercultural understanding of civilizations.”
The English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad, Telangana Invites Application for the following Positions of Deputy Registrar / Assistant Registrar / Hindi Officer / Deputy Librarian / Assistant Librarian/ Public Relations Officer/ Section Officer / Assistant / Personal Assistant / Professional Assistant / Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer / Security Officer/ Private Secretary to Pro-VC / Hindi Translator / Statistical Assistant / Upper Division Clerk / Semi Professional Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk / Hindi Typist/ Driver / Cook / MTS Recruitment 2023
The English and Foreign Languages University, a Central University under the Ministry of Education, Government of India invites applications, from the eligible candidates, for appointment to various Non-Teaching positions through Direct Recruitment at Hyderabad and its Regional campus at Shillong as detailed below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- GROUP – ‘A’
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Hindi Officer
- Deputy Librarian
- Assistant Librarian
- Public Relations Officer
- GROUP – ‘B’
- Section Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Security Officer
- Private Secretary to Pro-VC
- Hindi Translator
- Statistical Assistant
- GROUP – ‘C’
- Upper Division Clerk
- Semi Professional Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Hindi Typist
- Driver (Shillong Campus)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- GROUP – ‘A’
- Deputy Registrar Pay Level -12 (Rs.78800-209200)
- Assistant Registrar Pay Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500)
- Hindi Officer Pay Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500)
- Deputy Librarian Academic Level-13A (Rs.131400-217100)
- Assistant Librarian Academic Level-10 (Rs.57700-182400)
- Public Relations Officer Pay Level -10 (Rs.56100-177500)
- GROUP – ‘B’
- Section Officer Pay Level – 7 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Assistant Pay Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Personal Assistant Pay Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Professional Assistant Pay Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Pay Level – 7 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Pay Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Security Officer Pay Level – 7 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Private Secretary to Pro-VC Pay Level – 7 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Hindi Translator Pay Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Statistical Assistant Pay Level – 6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- GROUP – ‘C’
- Upper Division Clerk Pay Level – 4 (Rs.25500-81100)
- Semi Professional Assistant Pay Level – 5 (Rs.29200-92300)
- Lower Division Clerk Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Hindi Typist Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Driver (Shillong Campus) Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- Cook Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)
- MTS Pay Level -1 (Rs. 18000-56900)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Hyderabad and its Regional campus at Shillong
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.efluniversity.ac.in for important information, guidelines for filling the application, and for downloading the application form
The last date for receiving applications, complete in all respects, is 26.06.2023
The University reserves the right to issue any corrigendum or addendum or any updates to this notification which will be published on the University website only and will not be published in any newspaper. All the applicants are advised to visit the University website www.efluniversity.ac.in from time to time.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 26.06.2023
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
The English and Foreign Languages University, EFL University, Osmania University Main Rd, near Tarnaka, Ravindra Nagar, Osmania University, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The English and Foreign Languages University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 26th June 2023