Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2023 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, fondly referred to as IITKGP by its kin, right from its inception formed the bridge between Indias ancient wisdom and modern technology. IIT Kharagpur started its journey in the old Hijli Detention Camp where some of our great freedom fighters toiled and sacrificed their lives for the independence of our country. The history of IIT Kharagpur is thus intimately linked with the history of the Hijli Detention Camp. This is possibly one of the very few Institutions all over the world which started life in a prison house.There were 224 freshers and 42 teachers in August 1951 when the first session started. The class rooms, laboratories and the Administrative office were housed in the historic building of the Hijli Detention Camp. The Institute started its academic programme with only ten Departments. IIT Kharagpur has been engaged in a steady process of development with about 18 academic departments, five centres of excellence. the vast tree-laden campus, spreading over 2100 acres has a self contained township of over 15,000 inhabitants. Currently we have about 550 faculty, 1700 employees and 9000 students on the campus.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Professor of Practice/Associate Professor of Practice/Assistant Professor of Practice Recruitment 2023
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, an Institute of Eminence (IoE), is the first and the largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development and it now requires Professor of Practice/Associate Professor of Practice/Assistant Professor of Practice for its various academic units. The Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and/or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), possessing excellent academic background, commitment to top quality teaching and proven credentials for carrying out outstanding research and development for various Departments / Centres / Schools / Academy:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professor of Practice/Associate Professor of Practice/Assistant Professor of Practice
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
FACULTY OF BIO-TECHNOLOGY AND BIO-SCIENCES
1) Department of Biotechnology
2) P. K. Sinha Centre for Bio-Energy & Renewables
3) School of Bio-Science
4) School of Medical Science and Technology
5) Centre of Excellence in Affordable Healthcare
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURE
Mechanical Sciences Division:
1) Department of Aerospace Engineering
2) Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering
3) Department of Civil Engineering
4) Department of Mechanical Engineering
5) Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
6) Department of Mining Engineering
7) Department of Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture
8) School of Water Resources
9) Centre of Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing Technology
10) Steel Technology Centre
11) Centre of Excellence in Advanced Transportation
12) Centre of Excellence in Precision Agriculture & Food Nutrition
Electrical & Computer Sciences Division:
1) Department of Electrical Engineering
2) Department of Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering
3) Department of Computer Science & Engineering
4) School of Energy Science & Engineering
5) G. S. Sanyal School of Telecommunications
6) Centre of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence
7) Centre for Computational & Data Sciences
8) Subir Chowdhury School of Quality & Reliability
Chemical Sciences Division:
1) Department of Chemical Engineering
2) Rubber Technology Centre
3) School of Environmental Science & Engineering
Architecture, Design & Planning Division:
1) Department of Architecture & Regional Planning
2) Ranbir and Chitra Gupta School of Infrastructure Design & Management
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
1) Department of Physics
2) Department of Chemistry
3) Department of Mathematics
4) Department of Geology & Geophysics
5) Centre for Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL & ECONOMIC SCIENCES
1) Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
2) Centre for Rural Development and Innovative Sustainable Technology
3) Rekhi Centre of Excellence for the Science of Happiness
4) Centre of Teaching Learning and Educational Technology (CTLET)
FACULTY OF INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
1) Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
2) Materials Science Centre
3) Cryogenic Engineering Centre
4) Advanced Technology Development Centre
5) Deysarkar Centre of Excellence in Petroleum Engineering
6) School of Nano-Science & Technology
7) Academy of Classical and Folk Arts
8) Partha Ghosh Academy of Leadership
9) Centre of Excellence on Safety Engineering & Analytics (COE-SEA)
10) Rajendra Mishra School of Engineering Entrepreneurship
11) Centre of Excellence for Indian Knowledge Systems
SCHOOL OF LAW
1) Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
1) Vinod Gupta School of Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Consolidated remuneration (based on the recommendation of the selection committee) –
i) Professor of Practice – Rs. 1,90,000 – 2,10,000/- per month
ii) Associate Professor of Practice – Rs. 1,50,000 – 1,80,000 /- per month
iii) Assistant Professor of Practice – Rs. 1,20,000 – 1,40,000 /- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kharagpur, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates possessing requisite qualification & experience are required to apply online ONLY (https://erp.iitkgp.ac.in/Jobs/auth/facapps.htm) on or before 15-10-2023.
Hardcopy of the application is not required. Candidates are requested to upload PDF files of all degree certificates/testimonials/caste certificate/age proof certificate etc. as file attachment at an appropriate place.
For any other details please contact Joint Registrar (E-III) / Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If any technical problem encountered with online application, please contact through phone: +91-3222-281017/18/19.
Candidates may also contact the Head of the School of Education (SoE). The address, phone numbers and email are available on Institute webpage.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15-10-2023.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 15th October 2023