Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITION RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 29-01-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. Building on the education philosophy of thinkers such as Mahatma Gandhi and Vinoba Bhave, DSEU aims to integrate the use of the hand, head, and heart for balanced living and engagement in lifelong learning. The focus will be on teaching both self-reliance for life-long independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Government of NCT of Delhi Invites Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Research Associates Positions Recruitment
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) is looking for short-term appointments of Research Associates to support DSEU in developing a framework and to implement entrepreneurship projects in Delhi.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Research Associate
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Roles & Responsibilities :
Research Associates will assist different DSEU verticals in tasks pertaining to:
● Curriculum related coordination and assessments.
● Conducting primary and secondary research for demand and supply mapping, market trends, job roles with regard to different courses.
● Conducting surveys to gauge student aspirations for programs in the coming year.
● Analyzing and interpreting data through statistical tools and creating visualization and graphics
● Collating raw content in presentable reports and presentations.
● Organising practicals, guest lectures, industry visits in the specific courses being offered at DSEU as and when required.
● Support Faculty and prepare student academic reports and records.
● Manage administrative tasks such as document creation, file management and other tasks as assigned.
Key Qualifications :
1.At least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
2.A minimum of 2 years and maximum of 10 years of work/ teaching experience in the relevant field.
3.Good digital and research skills.
4.Strong excel, data analysis and presentation skills.
5.Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
6.Secondary research and report writing skills.
7.Good organisational and multitasking abilities
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/- (based on previous experience)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dwarka, New Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
DSEU has also revised the application link. Instead of google form – Please click on ‘Apply Now’ next to the ad.
The University Invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Research Associates positions.
- Individuals of all nationalities are encouraged to apply.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions norms.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from applicants regarding any delays, conduct
and result of the selection process.
- The decision of DSEU in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the
application, penalty for false information, mode of selection will be final and binding on the
candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by DSEU in this connection.
- DSEU reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment
process and even after the selection/ appointment of the candidate, if he/ she does not fulfil the
conditions specified in the notification.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date or without relevant documents
shall be rejected.
- The last date for applying is 8th February, 2022.
- Please fill in the form for your application on https://forms.gle/6cXKZfcpwk8nTgRu7
- Queries pertaining to the positions may also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 8th February, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(011) – 20985112
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Advertisement for Short-Term Recruitment of Research Associates
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org