Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Institute of Design Haryana is an Institution of National Importance set up by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, for design education, training, research and consultancy services. The Institute is located at Kurukshetra in Haryana and is offering four- year full time B. Des
(Bachelor of Design) program in three major disciplines, namely, Industrial Design, Communication Design and Textiles & Apparel Design since academic year 2016-17 from its transit campus located at Umri Polytechnic, NH-44, Kurukshetra. Its own campus is under construction in the adjacent plot.
National Institute of Design Haryana Invites Application for the Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Principal Technical Instructor / Senior Technical Instructor / Senior Design Instructor Recruitment 2022
The Faculty positions in the institute are at Pay Level 10, 11, 12 and 13 as mentioned below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Principal Designer (Professor)
- Senior Designer (Associate Professor)
- Adjunct Faculty (Principal Designer/ Senior Designer) (Professor or Associate Professor)
- Associate Senior Designer (Assistant Professor)
- Principal Technical Instructor
- Senior Technical Instructor
- Senior Design Instructor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
There are three Faculty Streams in the Institute namely,
1. Industrial Design
2. Communication Design
3. Textile & Apparel Design.
The Disciplines are formulated from these FacultyStreams.
All the academic/teaching positions mentioned above are presently for the following Design Disciplines. Preferred sub-specializations are indicated therewith. Individuals having educational qualification and expertise in multiple subject areas shall be preferred.
Industrial Design: Materials & Processes, Form Studies, Elements of Design, Technically Complex Product Development, User Experience Design, Packaging, Rendering Techniques, 3D Visualization and CAD modelling, Digital Product Design, Design Ergonomics. In Ceramic and Glass design areas, Finishing & Glazes, Ceramic & Glass material technology, Ceramic & Glass Design.
Transportation and Automobile, Styling & Representation Techniques, Surface Modelling, Rapid Prototyping, Design Engineering, Digital Sculpting, Transportation Design Engineering and related areas of Design.
Communication Design: Visual Perception & Communication, Color, Visualization & Representation Techniques, Type Design, Publication Design, Photography, Packaging, Branding, Web Design, Printing Technology. Under the Animation Film Design, Life Drawing, Hand drew Animation, stop motion/ Claymation, CGI Animation, Character Design, Story Boarding, Hands on experience in Animation production. Under the Film & Video communication areas, Script Writing, Editing, Sound Design, Cinematography and related areas of Design.
Textile & Apparel Design: Surface Techniques-Ornamentation, Print Design, Jacquard Design, Textile CAD-CAM, Traditional Textiles, Weaving Techniques. Under the Apparel Design areas, Pattern Drafting and making, Grading, techniques for Men’s and Women’s wear, Computerized Pattern making,Draping and Garment Construction for ready to wear, History of World Costume, History of Indian costume, History of Fashion, Fashion Forecasting, Trends Forecasting, Garment manufacturing Technology, Marketing and Merchandising, Knitwear Design and related areas of Design.
Design Foundation Studies: History of Design, Design Fundamentals, Design Process, Geometrical Construction, Analytical Drawing, Drawing & Sketching, Illustration, Color, Form & Composition, Cultural Anthropology, Semiotics and related areas of Design.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website Detailed Advertisement
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Principal Designer (Professor) Pay Level 13 as per seventh CPC. Minimum pay INR 1,23,100 + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Transportation Allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) etc… (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.2,00,000/- per month.)
- Senior Designer (Associate Professor) Pay Level 12 as per seventh CPC. Minimum pay INR 78,800 + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Transportation Allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) etc… (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.1,30,000/- per month.)
- Adjunct Faculty (Principal Designer/ Senior Designer) (Professor or Associate Professor) Total monthly remuneration of Rs. 1,74,846/- for Adjunct Faculty- Principal Designer and Rs. 1,13,712/- in case of Adjunct Faculty-Senior Designer.
- Associate Senior Designer (Assistant Professor) Pay Level 11 as per seventh CPC. Minimum pay INR 67,700 + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Transportation Allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) etc… (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.1,11,000/- per month.)
- Designer/Faculty Pay Level 10 as per seventh CPC. Minimum pay INR 56,100 + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Transportation Allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS). (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.93,000/- per month.)
- Principal Technical Instructor Pay Level 11 as per seventh CPC. Minimum pay INR 67,700 + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Transportation Allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) etc… (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.1,11,000/- per month.)
- Senior Technical Instructor Pay Level 10 as per seventh CPC. Minimum pay INR 56,100 + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Transportation Allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS). (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.93,000/- per month.)
- Senior Design Instructor Pay Level 10 as per seventh CPC. Minimum pay INR 56,100 + Dearness Allowance + House Rent Allowance + Transportation Allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS). (Gross salary will be approximately Rs.93,000/- per month.)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should fill up the application in the prescribed format (Annexure II) and attach copies of all educational qualifications, experience, Salary certificate, Vigilance Clearance, No Objection Certificate etc.., paste passport size photograph, sign the application and send the application in an envelope to the following address by post only;
Chief Administrative Officer
National Institute of Design, Haryana
Vill- UMRI, Dist.- Kuruskhetra-136131
- Applications will not be received by hand. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The name of the post must be super-scribed “Post applied for [name of the post]” on top right side of the envelope.
- Hence, candidates are advised in their own interest to provide their working e- mail id and to white-list the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org so that communications from Institute does not end up in spam folder. NID HARYANA will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation via e-mail due to any technical reason/ problem not attributable to the Institute.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
This is a rolling advertisement and applications received against this advertisement would be considered by the institute periodically and the cut-off date for fixing age and other eligibility would be declared in separate notifications issued and uploaded on website periodically.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Design Haryana invites applications from eligible candidates for the Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 This is a rolling advertisement