Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2023 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
PROVIDENCE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & SCHOOL OF BUSINESS – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2023
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Providence College of Engineering Chengannur (established in 2015), commonly known as PRC. is an engineering institute in the state of Kerala. India. It is managed under MGM Charitable trust in Chengannur. The college is affiliated to A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University and All India Council for Technical Education.
Providence College of Engineering & School of Business Alappuzha, Kerala Invites Application for the following Positions of Associate Professor/ Professor / Head of Department Recruitment 2023
Dean Positions Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by Providence College of Engineering & School of Business. Eligible candidates may apply through Email. Preferred candidates only from Kerala.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor /Professor
- Head of Department
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Preferred candidates only from Kerala.
• An MBA with a PhD in a relevant subject/field
• Minimum of 10 years of academic experience in higher education, with a strong background in business administration or related fields.
• Ideally, around 5 years of hands-on experience in the corporate sector, bringing practical industry insights to the academic setting.
• Proven track record of leadership, team management, and driving academic or corporate initiatives.
• A visionary mindset with a creative flair for innovation and the ability to inspire others towards transformative change.
• Demonstrable experience in institution/department accreditation processes is a definite advantage.
• Lead the strategic development and implementation of curriculum, ensuring alignment with industry trends and academic standards.
• Mentor and inspire faculty members while fostering a collaborative and innovative environment conducive to learning and research.
• Spearhead initiatives to bridge academia and the corporate world, fostering partnerships and experiential learning opportunities for students.
• Oversee the administrative functions of the department, ensuring smooth operations and adherence to quality standards.
- Supervise the delivery of the curriculum in alignment with university guidelines and schedules.
- Introduce innovative strategies and activities to enhance skills within the MBA program.
- Uphold and enforce academic standards within the department.
- Act as a representative and contribute to internal quality assurance processes like NBA/NAAC/IQAC, ensuring compliance and improvements.
- Adhere to directives provided by the Principal, ensuring alignment with the department’s objectives.
- Allocate subjects to faculty members well in advance of the semester commencement.
- Collaborate with faculty to design an effective timetable for courses.
- Conduct weekly departmental staff meetings, documenting key discussions and decisions.
- Gather and analyze student feedback regarding faculty performance on a subject-by-subject basis, offering guidance to enhance teaching methods and academic support.
- Provide necessary counseling and guidance to students when required.
- Coordinate industry visits, guest seminars, and faculty events to facilitate student engagement with accomplished industry professionals.
Why Join Us:
• Opportunity to lead and shape the future of business education in a dynamic and forward-thinking institution.
• Collaborative work culture that encourages innovation, creativity, and professional growth.
• Engage with talented faculty members and motivated students in a supportive and stimulating academic environment.
• Competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and expedience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
• A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Apply Mode: Submit an online application at providence.edu.in/career
Please visit our organization website for more details: www.providence.edu.in
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Providence College Of Engineering & School Of Business, Angadical South, Chenagnnur, Alappuzha, Kerala 689122 , INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Associate Professor/ Professor / Head of Department positions Recruitment Official Notification by HR Department on 29th November 2023
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 30th August 2022