Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2023 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROPAR– TEACHING FACULTY POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2023
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar is one of the eight new IITs set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country. This institute is committed to providing state-of-the-art technical education in a variety of fields and also for facilitating transmission of knowledge in keeping with latest developments in pedagogy. These two areas of focus will enable students to gain exposure to recent trends in their chosen domains of study and gain practical experience through a wide variety of activities the institute facilitates in its own campus and arranges for in collaboration with industry and other institutes.
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar Invites Application for the following Teaching Faculty Positions of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Special Recruitment drive for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar invites applications from qualified and motivated candidates for the post of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade-I/II in various academic departments of the institute.
This is a rolling advertisement. Candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest. Applications will
be processed periodically.
For Assistant Professor position, applicants will be considered for either Grade-I or Grade-II depending on the eligibility and suitability. The applications shall be screened by the concerned department, and the shortlisted candidates shall be asked to appear for a Teaching / Research seminar at IIT Ropar. The recommended candidates shall be subsequently invited for an interview at IIT Ropar.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor Grade-I
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences (including Management Studies)
- Mechanical Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Associate Professor Scale of Pay: Pay Level 13A2 (Rs.139600-211300) with a basic pay of Rs. 139600/- per month.
- Assistant Professor Grade-I Scale of Pay: Pay Level 12 (Rs. 101500-167400) with a basic pay of Rs.1,01,500/- per month. On completion of 3 years of service as Assistant Professor Grade I with Academic Level 12, would be eligible for movement to Academic Level 13A1 (Rs. 131400-204700) with a basic pay of Rs.1,31,400/- per month subject to satisfactory performance and on the recommendations of an Assessment Committee
- Assistant Professor Grade II with appropriate pay based on postdoctoral experience. At the entry level they may be placed in Academic Level 10 (Rs.57700-98200) with basic pay of Rs.70900/- per month and shall move to Academic Level 11 after completion of 1 year post Ph.D. experience (basic pay of Rs.84800/- per month) and 2 years (basic pay of Rs. 87300/-per month). On completion of minimum experience requirement and satisfactory performance in teaching and research and on the recommendations of an Assessment Committee, they may be moved to Assistant Professor Grade I in Academic Level 12.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experience may check the area of specialization in the respective academic department and apply online by clicking on the link https://www.iitrpr.ac.in/jobs/faculty-positions
The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside other than those advertised, provided these persons have an outstanding record.
Any corrigendum / addendum or modification, if any, would appear only on the institute website and not be published in any Newspaper.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
This is a rolling advertisement. Candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest. Applications will be processed periodically.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar, Nangal Road, Hussainpur, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 This is a rolling advertisement