Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 09-02-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sri Eshwar College of Engineering is an Autonomous Institution, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is located in a tranquil and conducive ambience creating an ideal learning environment to stimulate intellectual and personal growth. It is housed near Kinathukadavu, at a distance of 25km from Coimbatore Railway station. The College is committed to attain rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation. The college stands for spiritual and material elements in life, thirst for knowledge and virtue. Sri Eshwar college of Engineering has an enduring commitment to develop and maintain its courses on par with outstanding premier institutions.
Deans | Professor | Associate Professor | Assistant Professor for the Departments of
• CSE • ECE • CCE • IT • CSBS • AI&DS • MECHANICAL (Robotics/Mechatronics)
• Physics • Chemistry • English • Maths
Applications are also invited for the below positions
• Aptitude Trainer • Soft Skill Trainer • Programming Trainer • Embedded Trainer
• Assistant Physical Director • Librarian • HR Manager • Accountant
• Lab Technicians • Warden for (Gents & Ladies) Hostel
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Aptitude Trainer
- Soft Skill Trainer
- Programming Trainer
- Embedded Trainer
- Assistant Physical Director
- HR Manager
- Lab Technicians
- Warden for (Gents & Ladies) Hostel
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (Robotics/Mechatronics)
- Computer Science and Business Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Professor / Associate Professor
• Ph.D. with Anna University Research Supervisor recognition
• Candidates having Research Grant or submission ready Project Proposals and publications in SCI / SCOPUS IWOS Journals
• First Class Masters and Bachelors Degree from a reputed institution
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates
💺 JOB LOCATION
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail Resume to email@example.com
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 97153 17171
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com